Suitable for use on face, eyes and neck.
Model: Ultima A6
Wireless Derma Pen:
- 8 hours working time
- Two different operating modes
- All-metal shell body
- Cartridges: 1/3/5/7/9/12/36/42/Nano needles for choice
- Rechargeable Battery: 2 pcs
- Speed: 5 Levels. MAX 15000 RPM
- Needle Depth: 0.25~2.5mm
Needle length caution:
- 0.25mm to 0.5mm for eyes and face, 0.5mm to 1.0mm for face, neck and décolleté, and 1.0mm to 1.5mm for body.
- Upwards of 2.0mm to 2.5mm is for professional use only.
**You buy and use any length derma pen entirely at our own risk.
IMPORTANT for Derma Pen Users
- The Derma Pen functions on a vibratory and up-and-down motion, and must therefore be used with caution.
- The Derma Pen should be used with a serum or functional gliding gel to ensure smooth needling.
- The Derma Pen should be held securely and allowed to glide over the skin without exerting excesive pressure, and without hastily gliding over the skin.
- Gliding the Derma Pen over the skin too fast, and with too much pressure, may cause scratching, damage and scarring.
- Do not use at home at a setting of more than 1.0mm on your face an neck.
- Do not use at home at a setting of more than 0.25mm on the delicate eyelid, and no more than 0.5mm on the under-eye areas.
- 0.25mm and 0.5mm Derma Pen setting is ideal for weekly face and neck exfoliation, if used with a functional gliding gel or serum.
- Disposable needle cartridges are provided in sterile sealed packs, and should not be re-used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR ALL USERS
You buy and use any length derma pen entirely at our own risk.
You can damage your skin and cause hyper-pigmentation or infection:
- if used incorrectly or too aggressively
- if not sterilised properly before each use
- if used on more than one person
- if used with needles length longer than 0.25mm on the delicate eye area
- if used with needles length longer than 0.5mm to 1.0mm on the face and neck