High speed 15000 RPM Derma Pen for Collagen Induction Therapy CIT, regular skin exfoliation, fine line and pigmentation reduction, and enhanced nutrient absorption.
Suitable for use on face, eyes and neck.
Supplied in an attractive compact storage box.
- 2 x 12 Needle cartridges included
- Rechargeable Cordless - built in battery
- High speed motor 15000RMP
- Metal blue and silver body
- Adjust range: 0.25-3.0mm
- Speed: 6 levels
Needle length caution:
- 0.25mm to 0.5mm for eyes and face, 0.5mm to 1.0mm for face, neck and décolleté, and 1.0mm to 1.5mm for body.
- Upwards of 2.0mm to 2.5mm is for professional use only.
**You buy and use any length derma pen entirely at our own risk.
IMPORTANT for Derma Pen Users
- The Derma Pen functions on a vibratory and up-and-down motion, and must therefore be used with caution.
- The Derma Pen should be used with a serum or functional gliding gel to ensure smooth needling.
- The Derma Pen should be held securely and allowed to glide over the skin without exerting excesive pressure, and without hastily gliding over the skin.
- Gliding the Derma Pen over the skin too fast, and with too much pressure, may cause scratching, damage and scarring.
- Do not use at home at a setting of more than 1.0mm on your face an neck.
- Do not use at home at a setting of more than 0.25mm on the delicate eyelid, and no more than 0.5mm on the under-eye areas.
- 0.25mm and 0.5mm Derma Pen setting is ideal for weekly face and neck exfoliation, if used with a functional gliding gel or serum.
- Disposable needle cartridges are provided in sterile sealed packs, and should not be re-used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR ALL USERS
You buy and use any length derma pen entirely at our own risk.
You can damage your skin and cause hyper-pigmentation or infection:
- if used incorrectly or too aggressively
- if not sterilised properly before each use
- if used on more than one person
- if used with needles length longer than 0.25mm on the delicate eye area
- if used with needles length longer than 0.5mm to 1.0mm on the face and neck